Saturday, May 11, 2013

Almost summer!

Two weeks until graduation.  Graduation is my last day of work for the school year. 

This is actually not strictly true, as I have quite a few days of curriculum work lined up and one long conference in technology in education.  I don't think I have but one or two weeks that have nothing in them - and even those weeks will see me down at school because the kids have conditioning for Cross Country.  It sure will cut into the garden and farm projects, unfortunately. 

Once again, I am making my overly ambitious lists of things I want to do during my break involving things like learning to knit, finishing my quilt top, canning a bunch of stuff not yet grown, expanding the growing areas, riding the horse, cleaning out the animal pens, doing some fencing.....  If I get half of my list done, I will be pretty happy. 

I guess I like to dream big. 

No comments: