Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Work and Work

Since it is the beginning of the school year, my work out of the home is definitely tiring me out for all the work at home.  I really need to go out and weed the taro and attempt to pull up the potatoes.  The potatoes were an experiment, and I do think they may have gotten too much rain and are rotting under all that straw mulch.  If so, next time, I am going to have to put rain covers over the potato patch. 

To tell the truth, I am pretty exhausted today, too, so I guess I am going to sign off.  Very short today, which is about how much time I have to spend on my plants and animals.  Hope everyone is doing well today, because I don't have leftovers to feed the two legged animals!  If someone is sick or injured out in the barn or in the house, it takes time away from cooking and the little bit of straightening up I can get done after work. 

No comments: