Thursday, March 1, 2012

I Think I May Faint

There is actually blue sky and sun out that window!  The sun feels like an old friend whom I haven't seen for quite a long time.  Of course, it's only Thursday; I am sure the sun will go back behind a blanket of thick gray rain clouds by Saturday. 

That's okay, because my youngest has the 3 hour band practice thing on Saturday and it gets awful hot sitting in the car waiting for her after I am done with my errands.  With Spring Break right around the corner, I don't feel as worried about getting the garden done THIS weekend - I anticipate being able to work on it next week. 

I am walking around with a Holter monitor for the next couple of days because about a month ago my heart was skipping beats.  It's a little embarrassing, because I am not having the problem anymore and it is also a little uncomfortable because one of the leads is rubbing a bit.  I am a bit impatient with the whole thing, I must admit.  It makes me feel feeble. 

Audrey is still quite rotund and nearly rolling rather than walking.  It makes me so glad I am not pregnant.  I just feel for her.  What I don't get is when I go out at about 8 - 8:30 to check on her and everyone is lying down and there she is - standing, rocking from foot to foot to relieve what must be her aching hooves (teaching while pregnant means a lot of standing - I empathize with Audrey).  I wonder why she is not reclining and taking a load off? 

No comments: