Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas Early!

I cam home from school and found my husband putting up gates!  Now I don't have to go through the horse stall to get to the sheep or the chickens.  What a treat....I feel loved :).  Forget diamonds.  Give me fences and gates!  

Teacher sent a nice email, thanking me for kind and gentle instruction (I included some nice lesson plans guaranteed to work on kids like my kid - she was gracious enough to listen.  

I hear my horse freaking out over my husband.  Better go for now, but what a nice day. 


6 comments:

Grandpa said...

Aw...how sweet, I think those made your day. It's always nice to have someone appreciate what you are doing.

Lisa Mi said...

Yay, Joe! Very happy for you Nance....

Faith said...

What a nice gift! I agree, that's love! Thinking of you and your needs. A keeper!

It's so encouraging to get notes from people that way. Sometimes it can feel like no one notices anything you do for them, and she did. Nice. :o)

~Faith

Kelly said...

Nothing says I love you like a gate and 330' of fence in my book. What a nice treat.

Chai Chai said...

New gates and fencing are on my wish list for next year!

NancyDe said...

I need more fencing, so we can graze the sheep more than feed them store bought, but every step is a step in a positive direction! It was a really nice treat.